Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Minudika Malshan <mi...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/04 13:53:20 UTC

[GSOC 2016] zeppelin interpreter for Beam.

Hi all,

I am looking forward to participate in gsoc 2016 with above mentioned
project.
Please support me to understand the implementation of following scenario.

Suppose the user types the code written using data flow sdk commands in a
text box at the front end.
We need to get that code (let's say as a string) and execute at the back
end.
Does Data flow SDK provide a facility like a execution manager, to do such
a thing?

Your help and comments are much appreciated.

Thanks and regards
Minudika

Minudika Malshan
Undergraduate
University of Moratuwa.

Re: [GSOC 2016] zeppelin interpreter for Beam.

Posted by Minudika Malshan <mi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot Amit.. I will have a look at it :)

Regards,
Minudika

Minudika Malshan
Undergraduate
University of Moratuwa.

Posted by Amit Sela <am...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Minudika Malshan <mi...@gmail.com>.
Actually topic should be changed to "Beam interpreter for Zeppelin" :)
Thanks

Minudika Malshan
Undergraduate
University of Moratuwa.