Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Dave Tenerowicz <dt...@salmonllc.com> on 2008/01/09 01:59:29 UTC

Invoice & Payment posting

Hi-
I wonder if anyone else is seeing this error when the status of a
purchase invoice is changed?
Note: I am not seeing accounting transactions for these invoices, and I
suspect this error has something to do with the the create accounting
transaction events not being triggered.
The invoiceItemType is set to PINV_FPROD_ITEM, and both Due Dates and
amounts are properly populated.
*
:ERROR MESSAGE:*
org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderException: Error rendering screen
[component://common/widget/CommonScreens.xml#GlobalDecorator]:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Error getting value from the
database for display of field [invoiceItemTypeId] on form
[invoiceItems]:
org.ofbiz.entity.transaction.GenericTransactionException: The current
transaction is marked for rollback, not beginning a new transaction and
aborting current operation; the rollbackOnly was caused by: Error in
simple-method [Create a list with information on payment due dates and
amounts for the invoice
[file:/C:/projects-trunk/trunk/applications/accounting/script/org/ofbiz/accounting/payment/PaymentServices.xml#getInvoicePaymentInfoList]]:
ERROR: Could not complete the Create a list with information on payment
due dates and amounts for the invoice
[file:/C:/projects-trunk/trunk/applications/accounting/script/org/ofbiz/accounting/payment/PaymentServices.xml#getInvoicePaymentInfoList]
process [Could not find method to execute named getDayEnd:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:
org.ofbiz.base.util.UtilDateTime.getDayEnd(java.sql.Timestamp,
java.lang.Long)] (Error getting value from the database for display of
[...]

Anyone have any ideas? I'm using rev 605973

--
Dave Tenerowicz
dtenerowicz@salmonllc.com

Office: 303.493.6727
Mobile 303.906.6116
Fax 303.814.8331

Visit us at http://www.salmonllc.com
For ERP Information: http://www.salmonllc.com/Jsp/vanity/ERP_CRM.jsp?nav=2&NavBarId=ERP_CRMServices

Re: Invoice & Payment posting

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
Yes,

please verify if you have updated both the applications and the
framework (and built all the system) because I've added the
org.ofbiz.base.util.UtilDateTime.getDayEnd(java.sql.Timestamp,java.lang.Long)
method (in the framework/base component) in rev. 604922

Jacopo

Re: Invoice & Payment posting

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.