Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Garth Keesler <ga...@gdcjk.com> on 2007/12/31 20:38:37 UTC

Postgresql Persistence

I am attempting to get entity persistence working on a Postgresql DB
Pool database. The database is working correctly because I have
successfully used it in a couple of the sample apps. Has anyone out
there gotten this combination to work and, if so, would you mind sharing
your experience? In particular, any xml config files that you could
share would be most helpful. I keep making changes to the config files
but the errors just keep changing as well so I'm making changes but
little progress.

If you prefer, direct email also welcome.

Any help greatly appreciated!

Thanx,
Garth