Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2005/11/27 22:35:15 UTC

Re: best practices of naming WAS: svn commit: r349270

I just wanted to capture what I thought we were doing currently (albeit
inconsistently). I'm happy to discuss.

I certainly see your points below, but I think there are also good cases
for separation (eg Jorg was asking about excalibur, and it made sense to
me for all the components to have their own group, just like maven
plugins and maven archetypes).

Others?

- Brett