Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Adnan Fida <af...@point2.com> on 2001/04/03 00:54:50 UTC

Generating faults

I need to add fault tag in my SOAP response and I am wondering how do we go
about doing this? As far as my limited knowldge goes Apache generates
response object for you.

In particular can anyone modify this code to add fault tag in case things go
wrong.

// server side implementation
public String HelloService(String name) {
	return "Hello " + name;
}

Adnan Fida                            Phone (306)955-1855
Software Developer                      Fax (306)241-6570
Point2 Internet Systems                    www.point2.com
  Canada's top .com by Bain & Assoc and The Globe & Mail
    http://www.globetechnology.com/site/specials/e-25/