Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by "Ponnusamy, Muthusamy" <mu...@hp.com> on 2012/06/06 07:30:27 UTC

Rampart configuration

Hi,

I have axis2/c service with Rampart module engaged. I want to access this service from non axis2/c client like a java client or gSOAP client. The policy.xml used in my service has Rampart specific configurations(for example <rampc:User>Bob</rampc:User>) and if I share this policy.xml to the client , it  will not be able to understand the rampart specific configurations. Is it possible to configure the service only based on WS-* standard policies so that the client can understand the policy.xml?.

Thanks
Muthu

Re: Rampart configuration

Posted by Nandika Jayawardana <ja...@gmail.com>.
You can remove the element starting with <rampc:RampartConfig xmlns:rampc="
http://ws.apache.org/rampart/c/policy"> from the policy file to make the
policy file standard complient policy file.

Regards
Nandika