Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by c tang <cc...@yahoo.com> on 2001/10/12 16:27:58 UTC

ClassCastException when running tomcat4.0

I am building a web application that calls ejb which
returns
a collection of serializable objects.
A ClassCastException is thrown when I tried to
cast the returning elements of Collection object to
its proper type. I think it has something to do with
classloader.

I am using Jbuilder5, tomcat4.0 and borland
appserver4.5.  All the classes are included in
/WEB-INF/classes directory.

BTW, everything works fine if using tomcat3.2 or
tomcat3.3.

http://personals.yahoo.com