Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Giovanni Azua <br...@swissonline.ch> on 2009/02/21 16:17:47 UTC

JXR plugin in multi-module project

Hi,

In my pom I set the jxr aggregate configuration to true, and it indeed
aggregate all module reports BUT it does not cross link them e.g.

Sub-module A contains class X

Sub-module B contains class Y that extends A

class Y xref html won't link to X. I can provide an example project.

My build pulls the latest version of maven-jxr-plugin 2.1

TIA,
Regards,
Giovanni

RE: JXR plugin in multi-module project

Posted by Giovanni Azua <br...@swissonline.ch>.
Opps I forgot I bumped into this before and even opened a ticket for it
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/JXR-69

Sorry!