Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu> on 2003/08/31 08:50:58 UTC

[Validator] Some code to look at

	I've posted some code in Jira for building validators (to validate
EJB JARs, EARs, WARs, etc.).  It's not really ready, because we need to
pick a strategy for XML handling (XMLBeans, Castor, JAXB, or whatever),
but I thought I'd put it out there so people can take a look.  Hopefully
once we get this together, some of the people who expressed interest in
working validators (there are 5 or 6 listed in the Wiki) can start working
on writing the tests.

Aaron

http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=GERONIMO-47