Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Andras Piros <an...@cloudera.com.INVALID> on 2018/10/03 14:17:39 UTC

Re: Oozie 5.1.0 release and plans for the year

Hi everyone,

Gp, I can take over 5.1.0 release management. AFAIK we're almost a go for
RC0.

Regards,

Andras

Posted by Peter Cseh <ge...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Sure, go ahead Andras. Thanks for stepping up!
Unfortunately I have too much on my plate currently to manage the release.
I'll happily be part of it's testing though!

gp

--
*Peter Cseh *| Software Engineer
cloudera.com <https://www.cloudera.com>

[image: Cloudera] <https://www.cloudera.com/>

[image: Cloudera on Twitter] <https://twitter.com/cloudera> [image:
Cloudera on Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/cloudera> [image: Cloudera
on LinkedIn] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/cloudera>

Re: Oozie 5.1.0 release and plans for the year

Posted by Peter Cseh <ge...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.