Posted to dev@oodt.apache.org by krishna rb <kr...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/11 10:02:38 UTC

Contributing to oodt Project

Hello everyone,
This is R B Krishna, studying 3rd year Computer Science at National
Institute of Technology, Trichy, India.
I am interested in contributing to the project.

Could someone suggest me some issues that I could take up as a newbie and
guide me through it?

I am currently going through the codebase and trying to get comfortable
with it.

Thanks,
R B Krishna.

Re: Contributing to oodt Project

Posted by krishna rb <kr...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, that was a great explanation about the project.
I'll start working on it and get a proposal ready for review soon.
Is there any issues that I can take up to contribute to the OODT project
for now?
I feel I'll get to know the codebase properly if I contribute some more
patches soon.

Thanks,
R B Krishna

Posted by Tom Barber <to...@meteorite.bi>.