Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jaidev Nair <ja...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/07 05:16:31 UTC

How to use AXIS CLIENT with proxy settings.

Hi All

My Axis client is working well without proxy settings.But when i try
to work my code putting proxy settings its not working.

I have put this code in my program to work through proxy.

System.setProperty("http.proxyHost", "");
System.setProperty("http.proxyPort", "");

is there any problem with my code.

Thanks,
Jaidev.

WSS4J for download in apache

Posted by Krthekeyan Suriyanarayanan <s....@verchaska.com>.
HI all,
Could not find WSS4J  for download in apache . can any one give me the
url for download.
thanks,
krthekeyan.s

Re: How to use AXIS CLIENT with proxy settings.

Posted by Matt Robinson <ma...@flightcentre.com>.
Are you putting in valid data for the second parameter, e.g.:

System.setProperty("http.proxyHost", "myproxy.xyz.net");
System.setProperty("http.proxyPort", "3128");

axis-user@ws.apache.org,Internet writes:
>System.setProperty("http.proxyHost", "");
>System.setProperty("http.proxyPort", "");

Kind Regards,

Matt Robinson

E-Commerce
Level 7