Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Bruno Charloup <bc...@jouve.fr> on 2006/02/10 18:10:00 UTC

Error while recording https sampler through JMeter proxy

Hi all,
I'm trying to record a test plan with some https request.
Direct access to the https server is OK, but access to it though the JMeter
proxy is forbidden.
I have the following message in my web browser :

Forbidden

  _____

Apache/2.0.54 (FreeBSD) mod_jk/1.2.6 mod_ssl/2.0.54 OpenSSL/0.9.7e Server at
cas.uvsq.fr Port 443

Does anybody have already met this behaviour ?

I'm using JMeter 2.1.1.

Thanks in advance for any help or idea.

--
Bruno

Re: Error while recording https sampler through JMeter proxy

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Jmeter does not support recording https via its proxy.

Posted by alan <as...@transcorgroup.com>.
is the server authenticating http/https requests? (ex. basic authentication,
digest authentication, etc)