Posted to user@struts.apache.org by mah bub <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/08 03:15:45 UTC

learning struts/spring?

hi everyone,

hope you are doing well.

i'm a new comer to the world of web based system development.

I would like to know should i learn struts (1 or 2) or spring or both of
them and why?

is there any nice tutorial which covers the basic with step by step examples
so that i can catch up.

any fare comments would be appreciated.

regards,

mahbub

Re: learning struts/spring?

Posted by GF <ga...@gmail.com>.
> is there any nice tutorial which covers the basic with step by step examples
> so that i can catch up.

I think this is the best place to start

http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/struts-2-spring-2-jpa-ajax.html

Re: learning struts/spring?

Posted by Prajapati Manish Narandas <pr...@sigmainfo.net>.
hi mahbub,

In IT field, we always need to be ready to undergo new technologies so dont
bother
about it and as far as tutorials are concerned,i would like to suggest u to
go through the
website of struts.apache.org because it contains all thing which we need u
just need to manage in finding what u want.

Wish you all the best.

Regards,
Prajapati Manish

RE: learning struts/spring?

Posted by Deepak Kumar <de...@roseindia.net>.
Hi,

Good step by step examples are available at:

Struts 2: http://www.roseindia.net/struts/struts2/

Struts 1: http://www.roseindia.net/struts/

Thanks

Posted by mah bub <ma...@gmail.com>.