Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Alpesh Parmar <pa...@yahoo.com> on 2005/08/01 14:28:40 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache Mod-JK2 Problems

Hi,

I have got Apache 2.0.54 HTTP server running on red
hat linux system box and it is configured to connect a
local lan host having jboss 3.2.5 application server
for dynamic content provision. The configuration for
mod-jk2+apache+jboss-tomcat are as specified in
documentation. But after few days usage of system, I
am facing connectivity problem. The web server is able
to responsd some times only. In other case, it replies
wit "Operation Timed Out" tcp_error.

>From the error log, i have found these errors
repeating several times,

[Sun Jun 19 19:06:53 2005] [error]
channelSocket.receive(): Error receiving message body
-1 11
[Sun Jun 19 19:06:53 2005] [error]
workerEnv.processCallbacks() Error reading reply
[Sun Jun 19 19:06:53 2005] [error] ajp13.service()
ajpGetReply recoverable error 120000
[Sun Jun 19 19:06:53 2005] [error] Optional hook test
said: GET images/web/Theme/tab_left_curve.jpg HTTP/1.1

Also, shm.createSlot() ...

I have also check for apache configuration for
optimization including EnableMMAP and EnableSendFile
and turned it on/off to check out improvements but
found no success.

I am unable to get the cause of problem. Does anybody
know about a similar situation or some resolution
regarding it,

Thanks for the reply,

Alps.