Posted to apps-dev@avalon.apache.org by Greg Steuck <gr...@nest.cx> on 2002/09/12 05:32:14 UTC

time trigger javadoc improvements

Hello,

I was somewhat underwhelmed by the amount of javadocs in
org.apache.avalon.cornerstone.services.scheduler. So I decided to
document some classes that I was going to use. Attached is a patch I
came up with. It adds/changes some javadocs and renames a parameter.

Could somebody check if the changes are any good in both semantic and
English areas and possibly apply?

Thanks
Greg

Re: time trigger javadoc improvements

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
Hiya,

On Thu, 12 Sep 2002 13:32, Greg Steuck wrote:
> I was somewhat underwhelmed by the amount of javadocs in
> org.apache.avalon.cornerstone.services.scheduler. So I decided to
> document some classes that I was going to use. Attached is a patch I
> came up with. It adds/changes some javadocs and renames a parameter.
>
> Could somebody check if the changes are any good in both semantic and
> English areas and possibly apply?

Applied - thanks. I made one change - namely changed all <code> sections into
<tt> sections as I tend to prefer to keep <code> for places where we are
giving example code or similar.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald