Posted to users@shindig.apache.org by Darren Bond <db...@globalcad.com> on 2013/10/16 08:22:45 UTC

Re: Gadget Window - Extends Abnormally

Hi Ryan,

We're not sure we have preferences setup correctly. Can you kindly point us
towards any helpful links or example code for this?

Kind regards,

Darren

>From Ryan Baxter <rb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Gadget Window - Extends Abnormally
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2013 01:26:09 GMT
I have not seen either of these issues before.  The certainly could be
issues with the gadget itself.  Do preferences with other gadgets work
fine?

Re: Gadget Window - Extends Abnormally

Posted by Ryan Baxter <rb...@gmail.com>.
To be honest I cannot say how they are doing this.  Maybe cookies,
maybe local storage.  I don't have any examples of how this could be
done, sorry.

Posted by Ryan Baxter <rb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ryan Baxter <rb...@apache.org>.

[2] https://github.com/OpenSocial/explorer/blob/master/opensocial-explorer-webcontent/src/main/javascript/modules/widgets/gadgetarea/PreferencesDialog.js