Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/14 22:06:22 UTC

Release timeline

Hi Folks,
So you can see the release report here
http://s.apache.org/4lx
I've not pushed the release but we are almost good to go.
I am traveling tonight and tomorrow so will push it on Wednesday when I get
back to Glasgow.
Sorry for delay folks.
Thanks to everyone who has contributed to Gora 0.4 development drive... we
are NEARLY there :)
Lewis

--
*Lewis*

Re: Release timeline

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
This looks good Lewis, thanks for doing this.
Just curious, how did you generate the report BTW?

- Henry

Re: Release timeline

Posted by Talat Uyarer <ta...@uyarer.com>.
Thanks Lewis :) I am very excited for 0.4
BTW I want to ask What do you think about Hadoop 2.x support for 0.4
? IMHO Before release we can do that.

Talat

--
Talat UYARER