Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@infoplanning.com> on 2000/05/30 15:52:56 UTC

Installing Cocoon 2

I want to get involved in Cocoon 2 development, and tried to install
it in my Tomcat 3.1 server.  My problem is that Tomcat works, and
the context is mapped properly, but the servlet is not invoked.

I have Cocoon 2 mapped to "/cocoon" in the path "D:\Cocoon-2.0a1",
my "WEB-INF" directory has the "lib" subdirectory with all the jars
(including cocoon.jar) in it.  I tried the test URL in the documentation

"http://localhost/cocoon/hello", but got file not found.

Is there anything I'm missing?  If so, I will modify the install docs
to be more complete in this area.