Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk> on 2010/02/03 03:20:52 UTC

maven-launchpad-plugin and Pax

Hi,
Is it possible to exclude or change the version of pax-web-service-0.6.0.jar bundled by the maven-launchpad-plugin, I have a custom bundle ?
Thanks
Ian

Re: maven-launchpad-plugin and Pax

Posted by Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk>.
On 3 Feb 2010, at 02:20, Ian Boston wrote:

> Hi,
> Is it possible to exclude or change the version of pax-web-service-0.6.0.jar bundled by the maven-launchpad-plugin, I have a custom bundle ?
> Thanks
> Ian

Found it

           <plugin>
                <groupId>org.apache.sling</groupId>
                <artifactId>maven-launchpad-plugin</artifactId>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <id>prepare-package-jar</id>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>prepare-package</goal>
                        </goals>
                        <configuration>
                            <packaging>jar</packaging>
                            <!-- add in our jetty config -->
                            <jarWebSupport>
                                 <groupId>org.sakaiproject.kernel</groupId>
                                 <artifactId>org.sakaiproject.kernel.jetty-config</artifactId>
                                 <version>0.3-SNAPSHOT</version>
                                 <startLevel>5</startLevel>
                           </jarWebSupport>
                        </configuration>
                    </execution>

replaces pax-web-service with a custom jetty impl.

cool :)
Ian