Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by jyoti <jy...@viithiisys.com> on 2013/08/24 14:12:08 UTC

Pack Multiple orders without creating reservation

Hi,

I am making a Pick/Pack application in ofbiz, where i select multiple
orderItems from different orders, create picklist and then pack.
I found something like this can be acheived if i create a New Shipment, Add
OrderItems to it, Create Package and then ship. But this only works if there
are inventory reservation for that order.

Is there any provision in ofbiz by which we can pack multiple orders and
that too without any reservations???

Thanks,
Jyoti

Re: Pack Multiple orders without creating reservation

Posted by Mandeep Sidhu <ma...@gmail.com>.
Open the order in order manager, on the widgets on the right hand side
under "Actions" you can find this button.

A typical order url should look something like this.
xyz.com/ordermgr/control/orderview?orderId=<ORDER_ID>

Posted by Deepak Agarwal <de...@paxcel.net>.
There is a flag 'Force Complete' which you can set to true and it will pack
even without an inventory reservation availble.

On Sat, Aug 24, 2013 at 5:42 PM, jyoti <jy...@viithiisys.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am making a Pick/Pack application in ofbiz, where i select multiple
> orderItems from different orders, create picklist and then pack.
> I found something like this can be acheived if i create a New Shipment, Add
> OrderItems to it, Create Package and then ship. But this only works if
> there
> are inventory reservation for that order.
>
> Is there any provision in ofbiz by which we can pack multiple orders and
> that too without any reservations???
>
> Thanks,
> Jyoti

Deepak Agarwal,

Paxcel Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Hartron Complex, Sector 18, Gurgaon, India.
E-Mail: deepak.agarwal@paxcel.net
Mobile: +91 9501190044