Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Pierre-yves motreff <py...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/16 13:16:27 UTC

Get module parameters from the WebService

Hi,

Is there a way to transfer paramaters between an axis2 module and a
webservice ?

I would like to get a parameter of a SAML assertion, and as I parse them in
a module, I would avoid to parse them again in the webservice.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

*pym*

Re: Get module parameters from the WebService

Posted by Pierre-yves motreff <py...@gmail.com>.
Hi Deepal,

Ok I see, I have just to use msgContext.setProperty(key, value)... and then
.getProperty(key, value) in my service.

Thanks a lot !

Regards,

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.