Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Neeraj Bajaj <Ne...@Sun.COM> on 2002/04/09 13:32:17 UTC

Does Xalan have any dependency on org.w3c.dom.html.* apis ?

Hi,

	xml-apis.jar shipped with Xalan have org.w3c.dom.html.* apis. Does Xalan
have any real dependency on those apis ?? I checked for  'org.w3c.dom.html' in
xalan codebase but couldn't find anything. I wanted to be sure that dependency
is not hidden in any jar which xalan make use of or somewhere else. It would be
very helpful if any developer of Xalan could confirm this.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Neeraj Bajaj
Sun Microsystems.