Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/30 06:21:34 UTC

Jetspeed-2 layout problem

Hi,

For my portal page I need a layout where left side is smaller than the right
side. Jetspeed-2 have "VelocityTwoColumns2575" and
"VelocityTwoColumnsSmallLeft " layout. No matter what layout I apply to my
page, it is always divided into two columns of equal length. Do I need to
specify some properties for layout fragment for my page? Can someone point
me what wrong I am doing?

Regards,

Raj

Re: Jetspeed-2 layout problem