Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by saurabhkatyan <sa...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/01 06:11:18 UTC

How to migrate flex builder 3.0 project to flex builder 4.6

Good Morning All of you

Sir/mam

please help me solve flex error

my error is my flex program writing in flex builder 3.0 and support flash
player 9 but i am using flash player 19 then content of my program not show
when i am generating pdf file is not generating in flah player 19 but when
generating this run on flash player 9 then generating
and provide me solution for new version flex builder 4.6 to run flex
builder3.0 application
<http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/file/n49423/1.jpg>
<http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/file/n49423/2.jpg>
<http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/file/n49423/3.jpg>
<http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/file/n49423/4.jpg>

Re: How to migrate flex builder 3.0 project to flex builder 4.6

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
In Project Menu, select Properties and choose “Flex Build Path” from the
left side list.  Set the output folder URL to the correct value so the app
isn’t trying cross-domain access (if that’s how it is going to be deployed.

Also, I think you are trying to set up a crossdomain.xml file, but are you
sure you put it in the right place?

-Alex