Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by 2 <la...@126.com> on 2013/01/28 05:54:58 UTC

I want to modify the extension of the writer for test, How can I do?

Hi,
I have built the sw module for debug, I want to modify the extension of the writer for test, How can I do?

Yi

Re:Re: Re: Re: I want to modify the extension of the writer for test, How can I do?

Posted by 2 <la...@126.com>.
Thank you!

Posted by Fan Zheng <zh...@gmail.com>.
Hi:

Posted by 2 <la...@126.com>.
Thank you for your reply.

Posted by Fan Zheng <zh...@gmail.com>.
Hi:

Posted by 2 <la...@126.com>.
Andrea,

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.

Posted by 2 <la...@126.com>.
I just wanna kown some details, which can help me to understand the project, I think it is the basic. Who can help me to understand in the shortest possible time? Thanks