Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Brummeline Braaten <br...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/22 09:51:24 UTC

filename after navigation

I have some pages where I navigate between them with a navigationbar made out of
panelgrids and commandlinks. When I click on one of this links I'm going to
another page. The problem is: when this other page is opened, the adress in the
browser still points to the page I navigated from. How can I update this adress?

Re: filename after navigation

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
<redirect/> in nav-rules;
that's b/c jsf uses a post