Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by "Rossmanith, Philipp" <ph...@t-systems.es> on 2007/01/25 09:56:39 UTC

something wrong with the confluence server?

Hi,

When trying to access the Confluence-Wiki for editing pages, I get a:

HTTP Status 404 - /confluence/pages/createpage.action

type Status report

message /confluence/pages/createpage.action

description The requested resource (/confluence/pages/createpage.action)
is not available.
<<

The same goes for editing... Any ideas what's wrong?

Ciao,
Philipp Rossmanith

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. Any unauthorised
copying, use or distribution of this information is strictly prohibited.

Re: something wrong with the confluence server?

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
we are moving the servers at the moment - apologies for any
inconvenience

cheers,

Rob