Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Byrne Reese <br...@grandcentral.com> on 2002/09/17 16:47:27 UTC

Can't generate WSDL

I have been using Axis RC1 trying to use WSDL4J to generate WSDL for me
using the http://localhost/axis/Service?WSDL method. But whenever I hit
the URL, I get a "Can't generate WSDL" message in HTML. Am I missing
something simple and essential, or are other experiencing this problem
as well?

--
:/ byrne

Program Manager