Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Leon Widdershoven <qa...@dds.nl> on 2004/05/09 19:43:21 UTC

Re: Business Objects vs Data Objects [was Re: JXTemplates -what's i n a name?]

It has not that much to do with intelligence but with knowledge. You
just need to know
the difference between a web server, a servlet container and an
application server.
If you know there are three categories, and not just java and non-java,
you know enough.

You can expect such knowledge from a j2ee developer; not necessarily
from a web developer
who has used a servlet container and thinks about playing with EJB's.

Leon