Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Konstantinos Dimkas <ks...@csd.auth.gr> on 2016/02/02 14:08:02 UTC

Running test with parameters

Hi all,

I want to run a test at an ubuntu server from terminal.
I know that the command to do it is: ./jmeter -n -t TestPlan.jmx -l jmeteroutput.csv

How can i include a csv file with credentials to the TestPlan i want to run with this command?

Thanks in advance,
Konstantinos Dimkas

Re: Running test with parameters

Posted by Konstantinos Dimkas <ks...@csd.auth.gr>.