Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Dan Smith <ds...@pivotal.io> on 2020/01/22 19:36:36 UTC

Old geode-benchmark PRs

Hi,

I noticed we have some old outstanding PRs for the geode-benchmarks
project. Are any of these things we want to merge or should we close them
out?

https://github.com/apache/geode-benchmarks/pulls

-Dan

Re: Old geode-benchmark PRs

Posted by Jacob Barrett <jb...@pivotal.io>.
Why not just leave the PR open then?

Re: Old geode-benchmark PRs

Posted by Robert Houghton <rh...@pivotal.io>.

RE: Old geode-benchmark PRs

Posted by Alberto Bustamante Reyes <al...@est.tech>.

Re: Old geode-benchmark PRs

Posted by Donal Evans <do...@pivotal.io>.

Re: Old geode-benchmark PRs

Posted by Alexander Murmann <am...@apache.org>.

Re: Old geode-benchmark PRs

Posted by Jacob Barrett <jb...@pivotal.io>.
I hate to just close what’s there but it also likely needs some massaging. Additions to the benchmarks risk destabilizing the CI if the benchmark has a wide variance. I don’t have time right now to spend on tuning new benchmarks. If someone else does please step up and take it on.

Re: Old geode-benchmark PRs

Posted by Donal Evans <do...@pivotal.io>.