Posted to dev@wookie.apache.org by Gunith Devasurendra <gu...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/14 15:52:33 UTC

Help in setting up wookie development environment [n00b]

Hi,

I'm having bit of a trouble setting Wookie's Development Environment on
Eclipse.. All the dependant JARs seems to buried deep within the subfolders
in my [home]/.ant/cache..

What IDEs do you use? Is there an easier way of setting the lib paths
without adding one by one separately?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Regards,
Gunith Devasurendra  - ගුණිත් දේවසුරේන්ද්‍ර
linkedin.com/in/gunith - facebook.com/gunith - foss.lk

Re: Help in setting up wookie development environment [n00b]

Posted by Gunith Devasurendra <gu...@gmail.com>.
Hey Ross,

Spotted a tiny mishap in the URL.. Corrected :)

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.

Posted by Gunith Devasurendra <gu...@gmail.com>.
That worked! Thanks Scott!!

Regards,
Gunith Devasurendra  - ගුණිත් දේවසුරේන්ද්‍ර
linkedin.com/in/gunith - facebook.com/gunith - foss.lk

Posted by Scott Wilson <sc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gunith,