Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2005/09/12 00:08:07 UTC

[result] release 1.1-beta-2

We have 11 votes, 6 of which are binding:

Binding:
+1 Brett
+1 Emmanuel
+1 Trygve
+1 Jason
+1 Arnaud
+1 Vincent M

Non-binding:
+1 Stephane
+1 Vincent S
+1 Lukas
+1 Henning
+1 Pepper Jobe

Release is on the distribution system and will be announced after the
site is published and mirroring is done.

- Brett