Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Jim Hazen <ji...@myplay.com> on 2001/04/10 23:48:12 UTC

Problems with the messaging sample

I keep getting the following error when trying to run the messaging
sample.  I get the following responce from the server:

Is something misconfigured?  I am pretty sure that Xerces is the first
XML parser in my classpath.  Has the URI for this namespace changed?

RESPONSE:
--------
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope
<SOAP-ENV:Body>
<SOAP-ENV:Fault>
<faultcode>SOAP-ENV:Client</faultcode>
<faultstring>No Deserializer found to deserialize a
'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/:Parameter' using encoding
style 'null'.</faultstring>
<faultactor>/soap/servlet/rpcrouter</faultactor>
</SOAP-ENV:Fault>
</SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

Thanks,
Jim

PS:  I'm running SOAP 2.1

Re: Problems with the messaging sample

Posted by Jim Hazen <ji...@myplay.com>.
I figured out my problem.

I was sending messages to the rpcrouter.  When I started sending messages
to the messagerouter I got a 404 error until I registered the class in
the weblogic.properties file.  The install documentation should be
updated to include this addition to the weblogic.properties file.

-Jim

Posted by Jim Hazen <ji...@myplay.com>.
I figured out my problem.