Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by kshitij tyagi <ks...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/01 13:04:55 UTC

How using fl in query affects query time

Hi,

I am having around 100 fields in single document. I want to know that if I
use fl and get only single field from query will that reduce query time??

or getting all the fields through query and getting one field using fl in
query both will have same query time??

Re: How using fl in query affects query time

Posted by kshitij tyagi <ks...@gmail.com>.
thanks alex.

Posted by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com>.