Posted to infrastructure-dev@apache.org by "Alan D. Cabrera" <ad...@toolazydogs.com> on 2014/07/14 15:52:22 UTC

Is there any way I can do this myself?

I think that the only thing that would be good is if someone reviewed the code for the WSGI script.

Regards,
Alan

Re: Is there any way I can do this myself?

Posted by Tony Stevenson <to...@pc-tony.co.uk>.
To be honest, if you're insure so as to have to ask the answer is almost certainly no.

We will get to this issue as soon as we can.

Cheers,
Tony

Sent from my iPhone - Please excuse any brevity or typos.

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <ad...@toolazydogs.com>.
Ping.  :)