Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Mason Legere <ma...@salesforce.com.INVALID> on 2021/11/03 02:56:28 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] KIP-788: Allow configuring num.network.threads per listener

Cool, great idea.

Mason

Posted by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Israel,

The notation used in this KIP to specify a listener already exists in
Kafka. It will keep the same format and rules than for other
configurations. For example, see the documentation of max.connections:
https://kafka.apache.org/documentation/#brokerconfigs_max.connections

I've updated the KIP to mention it.

Thanks