Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Jeremy Quinn <je...@apache.org> on 2008/11/03 13:15:08 UTC

Re: Very early 2.1.12-dojo1_1-dev committed

Dear Roy

Sorry about my delay in responding, I have been away.

Many thanks for finding and reporting these bugs, I will get your
fixes submitted asap.

Firefox is pretty susceptible to comma issues, so I had hoped I had
squashed them all. Well found !!

Keep up the good work.

best regards

Jeremy