Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Sumanth Rajkumar <ra...@gmail.com> on 2022/09/12 17:02:04 UTC

[Numbers][GSoC] Final Google Summer of Code submission 2022.

Hi,

Thank you Alex, Gilles, and Matt for your continued support throughout
this process. It was a pleasure working with you and I am very grateful for
giving me this opportunity.

In summary, I have refactored the complex API by adding multiple functional
interfaces for the different types of complex operations. I have added a
new complex-arrays module which has an abstract complex list implementation
applying operations to the list in-place. A more detailed and organized
report of all work is here[1].

I hope to keep in touch with this project and continue working on it.

Thanks,

Sumanth

[1]
https://gist.github.com/sumanth-rajkumar/705e0247c1b48f78bfded8fa58a98aa0