Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Ireland, Chris" <Ch...@isinet.com> on 2003/05/16 20:33:03 UTC

Controlling multiple clients

Hello -

There are documented instructions on how to control multiple JMeter clients
via a single GUI - is it possible to control multiple clients running in
non-GUI mode?

Thanks -

Chris

Re: Controlling multiple clients

Posted by ms...@apache.org.
Not yet, but I think I might add it in before the final 1.9 release.  It's a relatively
simple modification.

-Mike

--
Michael Stover