Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Guerin Laurent <lg...@sopragroup.com> on 2012/01/10 10:14:52 UTC

[ANN] Exanpe-t5-lib 1.2.0 available

Hi all,

We are proud to announce the availability of exanpe-t5-lib 1.2.0 release.
Since the last two months (last release), we kept developing new components, mixins, and services to fill out the Tapestry core:

Components :
- Added ListSorter component:
	Sort a list of data using drag and drop
- Added full set of Authorization components, mixins and services:
	Manage authorizations based on user's roles and restrict component/page/method access

Mixins :
- Added GoogleMap component and full set of markers:
	Display a GoogleMap and some points of interest, polylines or polygons

- Added RichTextEditor mixin:
	Display a Textarea allowing rich HTML text content to be written

Services :
- Added LocaleSession service:
	Internationalization : Store your user Locale in session with LocaleSession
- Added @ContextPageReset service:
	Reset some page information according to a specific URL context

- Some bug fixes:
	Fixed Contextual Menu position
	Fixing Accordion render bug
	Fixing MenuBar render bug

Note that this release is fully compatible with Tapestry 5.2.x and 5.3.x versions (tested on 5.2.0, 5.2.6 and 5.3.1).
Thanks for Tapestry backwards compatibility and bridges which enlightened the strong architecture the framework is based on.

The release is available from the Maven central repository :

		<dependency>
		    <groupId>fr.exanpe</groupId>
		    <artifactId>exanpe-t5-lib</artifactId>
		    <version>1.2.0</version>
		</dependency>

The online demo has been updated here: http://exanpe-t5-lib.appspot.com/ The full documentation is available here: http://exanpe.github.com/exanpe-t5-lib/

Thanks for everyone using it and encouraging us improving the library day after day :)

Cheers!

--
Exanpe Team
Julien Maupoux / Laurent Guérin