Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by David Summers <da...@summersoft.fay.ar.us> on 2004/02/25 19:32:41 UTC

RPM for cvs2svn

I've got a patch to the Subversion RedHat RPMs ready to go to accomodate
taking out cvs2svn from subversion and moving it over to its own project.

I've also got a new RPM package ready to go for cvs2svn.

The major changes are that since cvs2svn was built in to the Subversion
1.0.0 RPM  and is no longer there, the new cvs2svn package will conflict with
the Subversion 1.0.0 package (but not the subversion-1.0.1 package
assuming the patch is OKed for 1.0.1).

If that is fine with people I'll check in changes to both projects tonight
after I verify that things build on RH7.3, and RH9.0.  I've already
verified it on RH8.0.

--
David Wayne Summers          "Linux: Because reboots are for hardware upgrades!"
david@summersoft.fay.ar.us   PGP Key: http://summersoft.fay.ar.us/~david/pgp.txt

Re: RPM for cvs2svn

Posted by kf...@collab.net.
David Summers <da...@summersoft.fay.ar.us> writes:
> I've got a patch to the Subversion RedHat RPMs ready to go to accomodate
> taking out cvs2svn from subversion and moving it over to its own project.
>
> I've also got a new RPM package ready to go for cvs2svn.
>
> The major changes are that since cvs2svn was built in to the Subversion
> 1.0.0 RPM  and is no longer there, the new cvs2svn package will conflict with
> the Subversion 1.0.0 package (but not the subversion-1.0.1 package
> assuming the patch is OKed for 1.0.1).
>
> If that is fine with people I'll check in changes to both projects tonight
> after I verify that things build on RH7.3, and RH9.0.  I've already
> verified it on RH8.0.

Needless to say, this is fine by me! :-)  +1

-K