Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "mr.knowledge" <mr...@gmx.de> on 2007/09/20 16:00:36 UTC

Question

Hello again,

I'm not sure but in the AddiererWebService and MultipliziererWebService there is the binding to the Axis-Webservices. I would say the error is in berechnung2.wsdl...

I would be very happy if someone can help me, because it is very frustrating that I spend some hours with a simple service that should add and multiply and it doesn't work. Please just look through the code. If there is no error I try to install another BPEL-Engine. But I have problems with the installation of a new engine as well. Until now just BPWS4J is running on my machine.

regards alex

Re: Question

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
Alex,

Might I also suggest that you start off getting comfortable just using
web services before attempting to incorporate BPEL into your project?

Anne