Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ewan Harrow <eh...@yahoo.com> on 2003/10/29 11:20:42 UTC

Dependencies of dependencies

Am I missing something when it comes to declaring dependencies?  If a
dependency has dependencies I also need to add it to my project's xml,
correct?  Thats what I'm doing but I was wondering if it could be done
by magic so that maven takes care of installing the dependencies in the
local repository etc. :-)

ewan

=====
Ewan Harrow         ewan@harrow.org
+44 (0) 7092 108950 http://www.ewanharrow.com

RE: Dependencies of dependencies

Posted by Michal Maczka <mm...@interia.pl>.

Support for so called "transitive" dependencies is definitely planned.

Michal