Posted to user@commons.apache.org by wo...@ybb.ne.jp on 2003/06/21 15:51:12 UTC

[HttpClient] HttpClient doesn't release connection....!?

Hi there,

I've been developing a simple code (on Redhat7.3) accessing many web
pages.
The code instantiate 50 thread objects and httpclient is instantiated in
each thread.
If I run the code, httpclient doesn't finish...and the processes remains
 till I kill those processes.
I checked it out by 'ps -efwww | grep java '
Of course, I'm using both the timeout of httpclient connection and
releaseConnection() method.

I'm guessing that HttpClient doesn't release Connection....

Thanks in advance

wolfgang