Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Marcelo Razzolini Correia <ma...@maplink.com.br> on 2005/07/11 23:46:26 UTC

Can't get Detailed Error Message, .Net Server, Axis Client

BlankHi,

I have some webservices written in C# that throw exceptions that I`m able to
catch in my c# clients. I can se the detailed exception perfectly. The
problem is that I need to do the same thing with Axis, but I only get the
"ClassCastException" message. Is there any configuration that I must set?
I'm using Axis 1.2. I have tried a lot of things but none of them worked.

Can anyone help?

tia,

Marcelo.