Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Kahlau <mk...@web.de> on 2006/01/25 22:19:27 UTC

javax.faces.application.StateManager.SerializedView cannot be found

Hi!

I use the myFaces-all.jar nightly from 20051130. When I try to use the
SerializedView class, it cannot be found (that's what JDeveloper says to
me...).

import javax.faces.application.StateManager; works!

import javax.faces.application.StateManager.SerializedView; fails!

Do you know the reasons? Many thanks.

Regards,

Matthias

AW: javax.faces.application.StateManager.SerializedView cannot be found

Posted by Matthias Kahlau <mk...@web.de>.
Hi!

That's really strange. I tried using a self-defined inner class, and that
worked with JDeveloper 10.1.2.

public class OuterClass {

	public class InnerClass {
	}

}

And in another package/class, I use the following import statement, which
works:

import mypackage.OuterClass.InnerClass;

Is there sth. special with MyFaces? JDeveloper says the class or member
StateManager.SerializedView cannot be found... That's a real blocker for me
at the moment...

Regards,

Matthias

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <mw...@gmail.com>.