Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org> on 2018/05/09 16:29:19 UTC

Note in Jira directing users to other resources for support

I opened the following issue with Infra:

This is a request to have Jira display a note to users who create issues
on our projects, asking them to discuss their problem via appropriate
support channels before they create a ticket.

Just after I clicked the "create" button I realized that I probably
should have discussed it with the group first.  I do see the irony!  I
hope it's an idea everyone can get behind.

Thanks,
Shawn

Re: Note in Jira directing users to other resources for support

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by David Smiley <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 nice