Posted to dev@tubemq.apache.org by "zakwu (巫枫)" <za...@tencent.com> on 2020/02/10 03:33:03 UTC

Re: The website for Apache TubeMQ(Internet mail)

Hi Justin,
The suggestions has been sloved, and the whimsy check list already checked. but the [1] results not fix.
Would you please help me?

Thanks,
Zak

1. https://whimsy.apache.org/pods/project/tubemq

Posted by "zakwu (巫枫)" <za...@tencent.com>.
ha~I add it right now~

在 2020年2月11日,下午1:31,俊平堵 <ju...@apache.org>> 写道:

Other important messages that I would suggest to get included are:
1. mailing lists of the project (such as dev, etc. and how to subscribe
these mailing lists), you can refer: https://kafka.apache.org/contact
2. How to start contribution for the 1st day contributors, just like:
https://kafka.apache.org/contributing
That would help to build developer community.

Re: The website for Apache TubeMQ(Internet mail)

Posted by "zakwu (巫枫)" <za...@tencent.com>.
Hi Junping,
The doc with contact and contribution page has been updated,
The GitHub link are also added to the header.

Thanks,
Zak

在 2020年2月11日,下午1:31,俊平堵 <ju...@apache.org>> 写道:

Other important messages that I would suggest to get included are:
1. mailing lists of the project (such as dev, etc. and how to subscribe
these mailing lists), you can refer: https://kafka.apache.org/contact
2. How to start contribution for the 1st day contributors, just like:
https://kafka.apache.org/contributing
That would help to build developer community.

Thanks,

Junping

zakwu(巫枫) <za...@tencent.com>> 于2020年2月10日周一 上午11:33写道:

- Clicking on the Apache logo should take you to apache.org<http://apache.org/>
- Still think those logos could be bigger
- “everyday” -> “every day”
- "is able to run continuously” -> “can run continuously"

Also see [1] although I’m not sure it parsed the new page yet, I can see
that security is missing.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://whimsy.apache.org/pods/project/tubemq